Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Romantic Heart

Valentines may be over but the trend at the moment is heart banners that are year round decorations. Since Romance is the theme for Miriam's Crafting Supplies and I entered a heart banner swap I thought a marriage between them was the perfect answer!
























Miriam's The Craft Source store (her brick and mortar) has Tim Holtz fabric and Wild Orchid Craft flowers that I ordered and used to create this. The embellishments are from both heronline supplies store and my Gone Artsy store.

Thanks for stopping by today and I appreciate all you wonderful followers new and old!

Love ya,
~Deb~

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is so stunning...love the pearl trim, the metal embellishments and the beautiful image! Super gorgeous creation Deb
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning,love it ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!